Tuesday 2 March 2010

Second Quilt Finished !


This morning started with an early start of 6am to get the kids off to school and then onto collect Paola to go off to Zamils for some batting to back her quilt. Then onto the quilt group where I finally got the Random Rail Fence quilt finished today at the quilting group. This was only because I didn't have enough fabric to make the border on the Space quilt so luckily I did take along my unfinished quilt. I'm so pleased its finally done ! Rail fence maybe simple but its very effective and I'll make another quite soon I'm sure to use up the scraps.


Now back on with the Space quilt and a matching pillow. Ideally I'd have liked to make it larger but the souk in Dammam had ran out of the planets material but thanks to Alison for trying for me.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

What a beautiful quilt, I love the fabric! ♥

Karen said...

This is very nice. I love the fabric. The one you used on the back is beautiful!