Sunday 28 February 2010

Bedouin Piecemakers Quilting Group

http://bedouinpiecemakers.blogspot.com/

At our last Beduoin Piecemakers quilting meeting I decided to go around and take some snap shots of the 'works in progress' on the Amish quilt that has been the last 2 months project. One of the members suggested that I might like start a blog for the group. Therefore, this is what I have been making a start on over the last couple of days along with my excercise regime and sewing the binding on my 2nd quilt. When the Amish quilts are all finished I will take some more photo's to include in the blog.

Its still very much in the early stages and have to decide on the format and content of the blog before I can go any further but that will be sorted fairly soon, I'm sure.

If anyone is in the Al Khobar area and wishes to join the group please email the group at: bedouinpiecemakers@yahoo.com