Sunday 26 July 2009

Winding Down for Summer Vacation !


I had wanted to add several posts before I finally packed for our summer vacation but things have just run away with me and I just didn't get the time I wanted on the computer.

Firstly there was the school holidays which meant spending more time with the kids and ... well ... letting them play on the computer themselves, which is quite okay as its been just too hot to go out during the day at the moment so they've got to have something to do whilst they're stuck inside. We've then, usually gone out around 6 or 7pm when its a little more comfortable to walk around outside. We've also had a few nights out at the swimming pool in the moonlight.

Also, I've had a few 'get togethers' for new arrivals and leavers to and from the compound, and shopping trips in order to prepare for our impending holiday excursions to the UK and ... then ... onto Safari in South Africa ... can't wait !

So things are going to be fairly quiet on here, but I'll be back at the end of August and into the unrelenting heat of the Saudi summer and Ramadam.

Back on with the packing and see you soon.

1 comment:

GerryART said...

Have a great time on your vacation. Will be awaiting to hear of your adventures,
Hugs,
Gerry in mid-Missouri