Wednesday 24 February 2010

Book Review - Anita Grossman Solomon Response

WOW ! A personal reply from the author Ms Solomon. Very impressive. I had no idea people were actually reading my blog, well apart from me and my 4 followers !

I have included the reply in this post as I think it merits a show rather than finding it thru the comments section as its a good response in answer to my limited experience of quilting reviews.

Thank you so much for your reply Anita it was much appreciated to get the personal touch.

Response:Hi,

Glad you are giving it a try. It's the same as 'regular' piecing except that you piece on one sheet of vellum. By not cutting up the subunits you won't have to pin them together. Perfect matching.

You can watch videos of it. Note the links at the bottom of my blog.

http://makeitsimpler.blogspot.com

No comments: