Wednesday 25 February 2009

Eagerly Awaited Deliveries

Simply Knitting Magazine issue no. 52
I have just subscribed to this magazine due to my move to Saudi...I miss just being able to run to the shop and grab it immediately it hits the shop. I've a feeling its going to be a couple of weeks before I recieve it so counting the days to find out how long the post will be for future deliveries !

9th March....ok not going to get issue no 52 under the subscription as it doesn't start till no 53 so have asked MIL to buy and send on so it could be another couple of weeks before I get it... unfortunately ! Will have to be patient I suppose... still I have received a special delivery of more alpaca 4 ply and a pattern from Alpaca Select so I can get on with that one as well as get those unfinished socks ... well ... finished !

No comments: