Thursday 19 February 2009

Latest Addition



Just love this pattern from 'Wise Hilda Knits' ... perfect everytime. These ones were knitted in Wendy Happy 4 ply Bamboo yarn in Gemini, which is beautifully soft and looking forward to finding out how they wear.

I thought I'd try to incorporate a bit of the stunning scenery out here in Saudi but it was a bit difficult so I took this pic at the compound swimming pool during my husband's diving lessons. Wanted to catch the palm trees in the background but it was just too sunny and I couldn't quite see what I was snapping. Will try again tomorrow at the beach in my abaya !

Onto the next pair which are going to be an alpaca mix... I found the 100% alpaca not really hardwearing enough and a hole appeared pretty quickly... The mix should be about right this time.

No comments: