Monday 13 April 2009

Scavenge Hunt & A Real Easter Bunny

This morning the kids had a scavenger hunt arranged by the compound which I thought would keep them out of trouble for a couple of hours... however, I think they've taken it a little too seriously.

First off, they did well at the scavenge by finding all the items on the list given to them which included pencils, books, safety pins etc., but this afternoon my daughter came home with......a Rabbit ! She was wondering around the park on her own so obviously either lost or been kicked out by someone possibly leaving the compound without having found a new home for her. The girls managed to get a walking strap on her as she's just so tame and used to be being handled and were taking her out for a walk along with the other girls pet rabbit which she got because she thought he could keep her company. Then Heather thought it would be even better if she met Bandit the Hamster which is why they ended up here, but Bandit was sleeping and missed his new friend. I'd love to have her but we have so many animals at the moment that I think I'll have to draw the line somewhere.Just had the gang report back that the owner has been found ! Phew ! She escaped when they were trying to give her a bath.Well it was fun, I'm sure, while it lasted.

No comments: