Thursday 23 April 2009

WOW Check out the fab Freebies

WOW...These patterns are just fabulous...you've just got to go have a look !

Store Link:
http://mochimochiland.com/shop/

There is also a page with lots of freebie patterns too just to greece your pins so to speak before going off and just having to buy all those fabby patterns.

My favourites have got to be the toilet roll as I have a fasination with toilets which started (or rather I blame it on) a good 20 years ago when I was a secretary in a general hospital. The General Manager decided to do a 'toilet audit' and I had to type all the details, stick the photographs and generally compile this book on toilets within the hospital. I never seemed to be able to look at a toilet in the normal way ever again. I'm always thinking it could have improvements or how is that going to work when its been designed for someone who needs wheelchair access etc., etc.,...

... Just think how elated I was to find the toilets or rather holes in the ground when we arrived in Saudi Arabia. I was in my element. Don't worry, not all of the pictures are suitable for blogging and I have practically exhausted my facination with the loos out here now after 6 months.

No comments: