Friday 5 June 2009

Brownberry Yarns & Let's Knit Competition

Right after my update on the Sock Wars IV on Wednesday 3rd, I received a late package...I was a little dubious as to what it could be...could it be the end of SBL ? I turned the package over and found the return address and exhaled a sigh of relief...it couldn't be those dreaded 'death socks' as it was from 'Brownberry Yarns'. I had entered a competition in the 'Let's Knit' magazine and won a fabulous prize of Artesano Inca Mist yarn. This was my prize winning package !I was very happy with my winnings but the generosity of some people is just so unexpected especially with such kind words and actions...I also had an extra beautiful ball of Rosarios Bio Bamboo added to the stash...so thank you so much 'Brownbery Yarns', your generosity is much appreciated and I can't wait to knit something up from these yarns.

No comments: