Tuesday 16 June 2009

There's Something in the Air ...

... or there will be on Wednesday !

I believe my 'death socks' are waiting for me...in London ! I have received a phone call today from an anonymous caller to say that there is a 'suspicious package' and it is being held at MOD HQ... oh my... the reason ? Cos it has the terrifying words of 'CANDY' written on it !

I think I'll take my 'death socks day' as the date on the package as it seems to have been sitting at HQ for a while and it doesn't seem fair to say I've been alive all this time.

Obviously that's another item (and description) not to add to parcels coming out to Saudi Arabia...NO Chocolate, NO Candy, in fact NO FOOD ITEMS ! But 'Death Socks' ! ... they're ok... infact don't even mention 'death' on the package or they might destroy them in a controlled explosion !

I should officially receive my 'death socks' on Thursday evening when a secret operation/assault to liberate them has been conducted safely and they are brought back with a double agent on another covert operation.

However, if they are not what I expect... this posting will self destruct !

No comments: