Wednesday 3 June 2009

Sock Wars IV Update

Wednesday 3rd June
I'm still here ! Not sure for how much longer but my nemesis that was 'Thorsgirl' is no more...Yayyyyy

I've a new assassin so I'm keeping a good lookout for any suspicious mail. Its now the weekend so I know I'm safe for a couple more days so can relax and watch the destruction going on around me. At the last count I think there were only 143 left alive so maybe I'll make it thru to the end.

I have one kill so am very pleased with myself. My target 'Padiham Knitter' was a worthy target and I took no pleasure in her destruction, but it had to be done.

I'm keeping a stealthy eye open for some SIP's (socks in progress) from Padiham's target, so lets see what arrives first. If its the SIP's then I need to be swift and get them onto their target immediately and hope for the best that the socks with my name on them don't get me too soon, so that I can have another kill to my name.

No comments: