Wednesday 18 March 2009

Dentist... Internet ... Dentist ... Internet

Well we had the internet engineer out again last night and that seems to have solved the problem again (for how long we can't be sure cos it only seems to last a short while and then goes down again) so making the most of it for a bit and trying to catch up on emails and blogging and Ravelry !

Been to the dentist at Saad hospital ... again ... this morning. I have spent so much at the dentist since coming out here 6 months ago and hoping to be pain free very very soon. Why is it that teeth cause such big problems when you have a big change in circumstances. I've 2 root canals, and got 5 other fillings to get done. Not complaining about Saad though cos its a beautuful hospital and I think I have one of the best dentists.. he's just wonderful ! I used to be a phobic at the dentist and had been been for years, but 6 months here and I don't mind at all. The only snag is that its pretty expensive... no nhs !

No comments: