Tuesday 10 March 2009

NITS ! Yep Nits not Knits !

Well I am now sitting here with my hair covered in conditioner as we found a colony on my daughters head tonight... uky... off to chemist tomorrow to get some weed killer or whatever they use nowadays or more to the point, what they use out here !

I didn't find any on me but I can't stand the thought of 'em...I did have my hair coloured and cut yesterday and my hairdresser said a few cuts back that hair dye will kill the little blighters so I should be ok. Poor Heather however, has about 3 weeks of hair dragging and scraping and she had them once before and is dreading it.

That's that then... did some more of my sock today at the pool and did 8 lengths (swimming that is) and hope to work up to 65 !!! That's what some of the girls do out here so I'm aiming for that too.

Right... off back to the nits... not knits !

No comments: