Thursday 21 May 2009

Sock Wars IV News Update 20th May 2009


Its been 6 days since the start of the Sock Wars IV and I'm still alive. I didn't think it would be any other way. I have trained hard and am totally committed to my fate. I know one day the 'death socks' will come for me but until that day I am strong and fearless as I have a strong faith and belief system... that I will reign supreme.

Thorsgirl is playing a game of stealth but she does not instill any fear in me... I who have had several weeks of 2.5 hour treatments for root canal, live and have trained in hardend and extreme conditions in the desert, am a worthy opponent for the toughest and 'you' Thorsgirl are no threat to me. I have no fear and laugh in the face (or toes) of your 'death socks', and am confident in the success of your imminent death (before mine). I have faith that Sockdingbat will get to you before you do me. So pray for all the good it will do you and I will relish in your 'death sock' throws.

Right off to get those kids some lunch, its all go for us moms who have a secret life !

No comments: