Tuesday 19 May 2009

SocksBinLaden's RPG Missile Launched ... Latest NewsFlash


SOCK WARS & LADIES LUNCH OUT

Now I've been a little busy of late preparing my weapon for launching this week and so have had to concentrate on getting everything right. I am a trained assoxinator so I give it 100% attention and committment. Thus leaving very little time for chatting or any other events taking place.
That's except for the 'Ladies Lunch Out' this month which was at a Lebanese Restaurant which opened recently in Saad Hospital. We went for lunch yesterday and had a lovely time. I must admit though, that I have had better food, but for the price and surrounding, and ambiance, it really was a lovely get together for us. Next time I will choose something other than the usual homus, tabula, and shwarma for my meal and maybe I'll be a little less biased in my opinion. The best place so far for shwarma's is The Golden Juice in Khobar with a fabtastic freshly squeased juice.
This was my first Sock Wars Event and I have thoroughly enjoyed it so far… waiting to see if I’ve a direct hit or miss.
Instructions for assembling the SocksBinLaden missile: RPG (Barcelona) socks, one hand painted Saudi cushion cover, a small amount of Saudanese chewing gum (yum yum), 'SBL' calling card and 'taunting note', all of which is wrapped up in camel patterned paper.

The RPG Socks (aka Barcelona Socks) have been launched and they are winging they're way as I speak onboard an BA flight, on route to London this evening (Tuesday 19th May), with a trusted accomplice assassin. The missile will be posted upon arrival and impact imminent upon its final destination around Thursday or Friday.

Onto my alleged assassin, Thorsgirl... well s/he's keeping a very low profile and I know nothing about her/him. I believe s/he is living in fear of the very name of SocksBinLaden and keeping quiet as s/he doesn't want to appear fullish in his/her hour of death. If however, you are reading this 'Thorsgirl' and want to have a go... bring it on ! Or maybe I should just say 'squeak squeak' to you !

Loved this weapon and will certainly make it again.

No comments: