Saturday 23 May 2009

SOCK WARS IV Update 23-5-09

SOCK WARS:

To my assassin: Thorsgirl
So I live another day... and another I guess cos I don't think you're gonna get me yet !

To my target: Padinham Knitter
I hope you're death wasn't too painful, truely I take no pleasure in your kill just know that it just had to be done.
How was the saudanese chewing gum ... lol ...honestly its not harmful and it really is chewing gum. As I said I can get bucket loads, they seem to love it out here for some reason !

SNAIL MAIL:

The postie has just knocked and I tentatively took my post and happily didn't notice any suspect packages so feel pretty elated to know I've survived yet another day.

I was however, pretty shocked and very pleased to see my 'Simply Knitting' magazine arrive. The magazine only hit the shops on Thursday and its Saturday. Not going to spend too much time nattering as going off for a mooch at my mag., before going off to the dentist for my son's very first filling... a root canal ! Fizzy drinks are to go on hold as since we've been out here they've been spoilt rotten with the fizzy stuff cos its just so cheap. Not so keen on their teeth being spoilt rotten so somethings gonna change and plain water will be the staple much to the kids disgust.

Hopefully will be able to update again soon but the internet has been so intermittent the last few days that I don't know when it will stay up long enough to do very much. Here's hoping !

No comments: