Saturday 16 May 2009

Sock Wars... Miss Fire Already

Ok, after waiting by the computer for my ammunition for what seems an age today, I'm finally giving up and going for a well earned 'head down'. Its 0100 hours and I've just had to frog the whole thing as the weapon being used was a dud, (pattern had an error).

I am off to bed to try to catch up on some sleep before the battle commences again at dawn... well 3.30am to be exact as that's when the first call to prayer starts and I WILL BE AWAKE as it always wakes me up when I'm late to bed. Still have to be up at 6am for the kids to get ready for school as Saturday is the equivalent of Monday in the UK.

Battle commences at 0600 hours.

1 comment:

thinggtwoo said...

Hello! YOU are My assassin's Assassin, and I wish you the BEST of luck! Swift Fingers, Good Weather, Attentive Housemates - Can I help you? Is there anything you need from America? KNIT, WOMAN, KNIT LIKE THE WIND!! She's posting my Death Socks today at Lunchtime!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!